Proteger Noir Wash – Is your professional formula providing specialist cleaning performance for the treatment of problematic deposits, including carbon, soot and black mould to many commercial and domestic external concrete, natural stone, brick and masonry façades.
FREE UK DELIVERY
Proteger ProShield Noir Wash is a specialist commercial grade cleaner for the removal of carbon, soot and black mould from building façades and elevations.
Proteger ProShield Noir Wash will help to reduce moss and algae growth and easily eliminates grime and dirt from natural stone and similar hard surfaces.
Proteger ProShield Noir Wash is ideal for Soft washing is a cleaning and will safely remove mildew, bacteria, algae and other organic stains from roofs and other building exteriors.
Proteger ProShield Noir Wash is a professional formula providing specialist cleaning performance for the treatment of problematic deposits, including carbon, soot and black mould to many commercial external concrete, natural stone, brick and masonry façades.
Coverage Guide: Up to 10m2 per litre when diluted 1:5 Dependant on porosity and condition of surface.
Proteger ProShield Noir Wash for Patio’s and Block Pavings
Revitalise your driveway, patio or block paving using Proteger ProShield Noir Wash
- Specially formulated to clean your patio of dirt and other general wear and tear marks.
- The super strength formula of Proteger ProShield Noir Wash gets to work quickly to lift the stains and marks from your patio to leave it completely clear of stains and marks.
- Suitable for use across a range of hard surfaces including block paving, concrete flags, steps, pathways and patio areas.
- Brings your hard surfaces back to a like new condition, completely clear of dirt, stains and any algae.
- Proteger ProShield Noir Wash will clean up to 10m2 per litre when diluted 1:5 (Dependant on porosity and condition of surface – extremely dirty patios may require a stronger mix). In our experience using and testing the Noir Wash we have been diluting to 1:7.
- Please note we would not recommend using it on tarmac, fencing or decking.
- Once the solution is completely dry, children and pets can re-enter the treated areas.
Directions for use on patios or block paving:
- We recommend applying the product neat, straight from the bottle to areas you want to clean.
- Can be applied with either a watering can or pump sprayer
- Leave the solution down for at least 2 hours but preferably overnight, the longer the solution is left, the cleaner the surface.
- Manually agitating with a brush can also aid results.
- Once the solution has been applied and left for the required amount of time, wash down with a hose or watering can.
- Do not use when rain is expected in the following 8 hours and we always recommend testing in an inconspicuous area before applying to the entire area.
- Please note this is not a degreaser and will not remove oil stains
Proteger ProShield Noir Wash is HSE Compliant
Proteger Protect Noir Wash has received football Premiership recognition this week with use on one of the oldest and most famous football stadiums in Europe – please select the following link to find our more
5L, 25L, Half Pallet of 25L (16 Tubs), Pallet of 25L (32 Tubs)